Dave on Healthcare
- For vaccines but opposed to mandates
- I oppose tax dollars being used to bribe families to vaccine
- Families should decide what is best for their children not the State
- Supports tort reform & free-market principles.
- Opposed ObamaCare
- Covid has shown if government controls your healthcare they control you
- Opposed giving illegals free Medicaid health coverage
Message from Dave
Every person in the State of Illinois should have access to affordable, effective healthcare. Unfortunately, the Democrats seem to always forget about the ‘effective’ portion of health care. If the government forces you to see certain doctors, for only specific health conditions, they have the power to lower your health, increase costs, and dictate what care you can receive. Furthermore, once a government entity starts giving you something, as soon as it is longer politically expedient, they can take those benefits away. One only has to look at the mess Democrats in D.C. have made of our Social Security system is to understand this. I am committed to improving access and affordability to our health care - especially for hardworking families who the Democrats are leaving behind.
Voted for access to Workers Comp for Frontline COVID workers, access to mental health care, and access to telehealth services.